Gosport Hospital Radio is a volunteer-run radio station that provides entertainment and information to patients and staff at Gosport War Memorial Hospital. The station is funded by donations and fundraising events.
There are many ways you can support Gosport Hospital Radio. Here are a few ideas:
- Donate money. Donations are the lifeblood of Gosport Hospital Radio. Your donation will help us to keep the station running and provide a vital service to patients and staff. You can donate online, by post, or by phone.
- Leave a legacy gift. If you would like to support Gosport Hospital Radio in your will, please contact us for more information.
- Volunteer your time. We are always looking for new volunteers to help us out. There are many different ways you can volunteer, from presenting shows to helping out behind the scenes.
- Spread the word. Tell your friends and family about Gosport Hospital Radio. The more people who know about us, the more donations we will receive.
- Attend our fundraising events. We hold a variety of fundraising events throughout the year. These events are a great way to have fun and support the station at the same time.
Thank you for your support!
Here are some specific ways you can donate to Gosport Hospital Radio:
- Online: You can donate online by visiting our website at www.gosporthospitalradio.co.uk
- By post: You can send a cheque made payable to “Gosport Hospital Radio” to: Gosport Hospital Radio, Thorngate Hall, The Studio Centre Bury House, Bury Rd, Gosport PO12 3PX