Yes, Gosport Hospital Radio is currently looking for volunteers. We are looking for new volunteers to join our team and help us to continue providing a valuable service to the community.
Volunteers at Gosport Hospital Radio play a vital role in the station’s operation. They present shows, produce music and news, and help to keep the station running smoothly. No experience is necessary, as full training will be provided.
We are looking for volunteers of all ages and backgrounds. All you need is a passion for radio and a willingness to help others. Some of the positions are listed below.
- Presenting: This involves playing music, reading requests, and chatting to listeners. No experience is necessary, as full training will be provided.
- Fundraising: This includes helping to organize and run events, as well as seeking out sponsorship opportunities.
- Office work: This includes tasks such as answering the phone, responding to emails, and updating the website.
- Request collecting: This involves visiting the wards of Gosport War Memorial Hospital to collect requests from patients.
- Outside broadcast technician: This involves setting up and running the station’s outside broadcast equipment.
If you have any of the following skills and experience, Gosport Hospital Radio would love to hear from you:
- A passion for music and radio
- Good communication skills
- The ability to work independently and as part of a team
- A willingness to learn new things
If you are interested in volunteering for Gosport Hospital Radio, you can find more information on our website: https://www.gosporthospitalradio.co.uk/contact-us-2 or you can drop us a text message or whats app on 07432047039
Volunteering for Gosport Hospital Radio is a great way to give back to your community and to make a real difference to the lives of patients and staff at Gosport War Memorial Hospital. It is also a great way to learn new skills and to meet new people.